Jewellery

Star Light Jewellery Ltd.

Star Light Jewellery Ltd. produces 9K, 14K & 18K gold jewelry set with diamonds, precious and semi-precious stones, outstands the rest with strong aspiration to achieve the best: The Best Jewelry & The Best Service.
The company owns a factory in Mainland China with an average monthly production of over 5,000 pieces. Japan, Europe and USA together take up to 70% of the company's export, while Taiwan and South East Asia import the remaining 30%.

Client

Star Light Jewellery Ltd.

Star Light Jewellery Ltd.
Unit 1213, 12/F., Tower B, Hunghom Commercial Centre
37 Ma Tau Wai Road, Hunghom
Kowloon
Hong-Kong
info@starlightjew.com

Download vCard

Category

Jewellery

Hall & Stand

  • 4.0 | D10

Products and Collections

SEA STAR COLLECTION

SEA STAR COLLECTION

18K DIAMOND PENDANT
DIAMOND BANGLE COLLECTION

DIAMOND BANGLE COLLECTION

18K DIAMOND BANGLE
COLOR STONE COLLECTION

COLOR STONE COLLECTION

18K DIAMOND & COLOR STONE RING
DIAMOND RING COLLECTION

DIAMOND RING COLLECTION

18K DIAMOND RING
DIAMOND RING MOUNTING COLLECTION

DIAMOND RING MOUNTING COLLECTION

18K DIAMOND RING MOUNTING

Contacts